Samoa

Samoa

Monday, September 22, 2014

September 22, 2014

Dear Family,

I have received so many emails, I don't know how I will have enough time to reply to all of them. But first is the letter to the Family.

Great news. We have been working more with Soisi's dad, meeting with him a few times a week. and on Tuesday we got permission from him to baptize Siosi. He wanted us to wait till October, but we ended up agreeing on the 27th of September. We also met again with Fialelei, well actually she ended up coming to us. She told us that she wants to be baptized and that she would be willing to do lessons. So this just goes to show that hard work, faith and prayer can and will go a long
way. so now the two of them will be getting baptized on the 27th!!! :)

I fell really bad for my Zone leaders. Everyone hates them. Its really kind of sad. Elder Bate and Elder Poutoa (the zone leaders) are the two best missionaries I have met on my mission. They are perfectly obedient, and set a great example to others. and because of that, everyone really hates them. who knew that the more obedient you are to the commandments of God, the more people will hate you. It sickens me. Especially since it is coming from other missionaries. Me and my companion are trying to be a good support for them. It truly is lonely on top.

We had a dual zone conference here in Tutuila, in other words, we had an Island conference. It ended up being 6 1/2 hours long. (really long) But it went really well. Got to spend some more time with the
Mission President and his wife. I love them so much. They are such amazing people. Sister Tolman used to be a teacher. and I can tell by the way she talks when she gives a lesson. And when President Tolman talks the spirit is just so overwhelmingly strong. They remind me a lot of you two Mom and Dad.

Once again I am out of time. I spent to long reading all of the emails. next week I will be a lot faster.

Ou te alofa ia te outou, manuia lava le vaiaso.   manatua, galulue malosi, taalo malosi.

Elder Fawcett

E aga'i I luma le galuega.

No comments:

Post a Comment