Samoa

Samoa

Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29, 2014

What a wonderful week it has been.
 Don't worry mom, I am being the missionary that I know that I am supposed to be. Nothing is going to stand in the way of that. So no need for you to come over here to "kick my backside" :)
Sounds like you guys had a great turnout for the activity on Wednesday. 40 people? where did you put them all?  I'm also glad to hear that Keana is doing her share of fellowshiping. Keana good for you. sometimes months and months are what people need to get going. For other people it might be a kick in the backside. :) Pizza sounds really good right now. It has been a very long time since I have had a pizza that that was deserving of the name pizza.
As always the two of you (Mom and Dad) sound very busy. Busy is good, but you need to make sure that you don't over do things. That always leads to stress, which as you all know is not fun. Plus you always need to save time to spend with the family.
It sounds as if you guys aren't very excited for this marathon. haha Just don't let yourself be a head case. You can do it Mom, under four hours. Have any of you by any chance used my running watch. If not you guys can if you would like to. Keana your goal doesn't sound very optimistic. haha I sure hope that you are able to stay in front of the ambulance at the end of the race. don't worry I will defiantly be praying for all of you. What is Tannen's goal for the Marathon? I have actually been out running in the mornings lately. Whenever my companion allows us that is... Try to back into shape... haha I don't know if you remember the picture of me from the MTC in the card that I sent home a while back. The one of me for my before and after picture of Samoa. Well any ways I decided to take another picture since i have reached my halve way point. I don't know if you want to see this on though... haha I might send it in a different email. 
Okay, things that happened this week. First and foremost, both Siosi and Fialelei were baptized on Saturday. Oh by the way I just thought that I should mention that Fialelei's last name is Stanley I just thought that that was interesting. Anyways, it was a wonderful baptism. Siosi was super excited the whole time. Almost bouncing off the walls (in a good way). Fialelei was more emotional than any other investigator that I have ever had. She was so nervous for the first thirty minuets of the baptism. She was almost in tears... But she was beaming coming out of the font. It has been a long road for he to get to this point. and I am so happy for her. All in all it was a wonderful day. Oh by the way Fialelei has a brother who says that he want to meet with us. So we will also see how that goes.
On Thursday we had dinner with the Faasavalu family. A family that we have become very close to. Sister Faasavalu has become my "mom" in this area. They even made me a cake and put a #1 candle in it to celebrate "my birthday" haha they are such a wonderful family. They had to make sure to make the candle pink. They think it is really funny to give me pink stuff... One of there sons is serving a mission in the Philippians right now. We are also helping another of the sons prepare for his mission.
paua na mo lenei vaiaso, ou te faamoemoe e lava le umi a lenei tusi. haha manuia lava le vaiaso.

Ou te alofa ia te outou,

Elder Fawcett

E aga'i I luma le galuega a le Atua 

No comments:

Post a Comment