Samoa

Samoa

Monday, October 6, 2014

October 6, 2014

Dear family,

Our computers are really slow over here even on good days, today was not a good day... my computer would not load, so now I only have ten minutes to write.
I sounds like the marathon went really well. despite the fact that you didn't reach your time mom, it sounds as if you did amazing. Do you ever plan on trying again? Great job to Keana as well. what you did was no easy. Mom all the pictures that you sent me wont load on the computer so I don't know what any of the pictures are that you have sent me.
How did all of you enjoy conference? I thought that it was amazing. life changing in fact, but then again we all have something to work on that should change our lives no matter how small it may seem. Its just up to you weather or not you decide to make that change or not.
well I do love all of you and I hope that you are all having a wonderful week. I also hope that you guys aren't to sore. haha

alofa atu,
Elder Fawcett

E aga'i i luma le galuega.

P.S. quick question. How do you deal with a man that beats his wife?

No comments:

Post a Comment