Samoa

Samoa

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dear, Family

The MTC is great!!! in the short time that I have been here I have learned so much. I must admit that the first three day were very hard, missing my family and just getting into a different kind of life style. but since Sunday I have enjoyed being here so much. The spirit here is incredible. My companions name is Elder, Siufanua he is from Utah, but is full Samoan. i have enjoyed having him as a companion.

On Sunday i was able to sit next to Kjanela for the evening devotional, which I thought was really cool. and later that night Tannen came up to my room to say hello.

As i said, i have learned a lot here. and for once i actually enjoy going to class. hahaha my teachers are awesome and i feel i am making come progress with the language. and for dad i learned how to say your welcome fa'afetai fo'i (thank you also). In the short time that i have been here i have found a love for reading and studying the book of Mormon. and i fell that i have grown closer to the spirit.

The eating schedule is really annoying though, we eat lunch and dinner really early. lunch at 11:30 and dinner at 4:30.

Dad, Keana and Taft. I would LOVE to here from you as well!!! Keana, Taft you could use dear elder. if you dont know what that is, ask mom.

I'm glad to hear that you are all doing well, and that Keana appreciates me. :) Good luck getting the house cleaned out, and with closing. i seriously doubt that your life's will slow down. haha. I will keep Sister Dearian in my prayers. I love and miss you all. I look forward to hearing from you all!!

Thank you for writing,

Elder, Fawcett.

P.S. sorry for all the bad spelling and grammar. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment