Samoa

Samoa

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hey, Family!

I am really short on time today so its going to be extra short. i promise a better e mail next week.

Tannen told me about Owen, so i have been praying for him and i am glad to hear that he is doing better. Tannen also told me the flag pole story, i thought it was ingenious!!
Its amazing what can happen when we listen to the spirit.

This week has been great! sometimes i feel like my brain is going to explode from all of the stuff that i am learning. and i would like to let dad know that i am in better shape know than i was before i left, and that i am not gaining weight. :)

I'm sad to say that a member of my district went home this week, that was hard for everyone. we are all like super good friends now, its kind of weird... there are 39 people learning Samoan her at the MTC, the largest group that they have ever had ever.

I'm sorry but i really need to go.

love,

Elder Fawcett

No comments:

Post a Comment