Samoa

Samoa

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Talova lava!

oa mai outou?
sa fiafia a'u i le vaiaso.
ou te fiafia le MTC. e te a'oa'o a'u tele Fa'asamoa ma le talalelei.

I glad to hear about your missionary work, Keep up the good work!

I'm glad to hear that Taft is making good use of his time, does he enjoy what he is doing? That's really cool that you will be able to see him and that it is televised nation wide. yes i remember those savior of the world practices... they were soooo long. and lots of fun. did you enjoy your trip to Park City, and Denver. I heard that Kjanela also gave a talk on Sunday. Im sure that they both did great. Bringing more technology into the class room. that sounds fun... i wont be seeing any of that over the next two years. :) good luck on your inventory management videos. keana told me mush the same thing, I hope she is enjoying high school, and not just rushing through it.

My week has been good. Lets think what have i done... everyday is pretty mush the same as the last. wake up in the morning and get ready to go down to breakfast, after breakfast we have TALL (technology assisted language learning) I'm not a big fan of TALL, i feel that it is very limited. After tall we have personal study time before we get to go down to gym, After gym we get time to get cleaned up and get down to lunch. After lunch we have our classroom instruction, wherein we learn Samoan, study the gospel, and teach our Samoan investigators. after that we get have more study time before diner. and then we do the same thing after diner that we did after lunch. After which we have planning/study time before we go up to the residence.   That is my average day at the MTC. not to exciting. I'm looking forward to actually getting out into the field. It will be nice to have some variety in my day.

I bought a sketch book the other day. which I am glad i did, sonetime its nice to take a few minutes and do something fun like that. if you haven't already sent the package, it would be nice to have some of my actually art pencils. but if you have already sent it don't worry about it. I also hope you have had the opportunity to see Tannen and get my camera from him.

I hope you are all doing Great!

Tofa suifua, Manuia le aso
ou te alofe ia te oe

Elder Fawcett

No comments:

Post a Comment